Wednesday, August 3, 2011

A decade...

I'm posting this a day early because tomorrow we're leaving for a week vacation in Cabo! But tomorrow marks a very big milestone! Layton and I will have been married for 10 years! I still cannot believe that a decade has come and gone. Looking back at August 4, 2001, I realize that Layton and I had absolutely no clue what we were doing :) We were 2 little kids with stars in our eyes. But I am so thankful that those 2 little kids made a commitment to each other. The last 10 years have been such an amazing adventure and I am blessed to have been able to grow up with Layton. He is truly the best thing that could have ever happened to me.

Here are 10 things that I love about my husband in honor of our 10th wedding anniversary:

1) His passion for his work
2) His intelligence
3) He is open minded
4) He does everything within his power to make me happy
5) He never stops learning
6) He is adventurous
7) He pushes me
8) He is a committed person
9) He makes me laugh
10) He loves me for who I am - even with all of my faults

Here's to another 10 years!

No comments:

Post a Comment