- Read something - my Bible, a magazine, or one of the few books that I'm currently reading
- Get some sort of exercise - a walk with Emerson, yoga, or an exercise DVD at home
- Read my Jesus calling book for the current day
- Sit on the balcony (if weather permits) - we have this gorgeous balcony with an awesome view...why not take advantage of it
- Do ab exercises to help tighten abs after c-section - suffice it to say my abs still feel pretty much nonexistent even 6 months postpartum. I'd like to fix that!
I'll check back in after the month is over and let you know how I did!