Thursday, May 8, 2014

Week 12 bumpdate

How far along: 12 weeks

Total Weight Gain/Loss: 4 lbs

Maternity clothes: No maternity clothes yet.  I pretty much live in yoga pants and stretchy tank tops

Stretch marks: None

Sleep: Sleep is okay right now.  I'm getting up to pee usually 2 times and sometimes I have a hard time staying asleep.  I do usually take a nap during the day.

Best moment this month: Getting to see you 3 times via ultrasound!

Movement: Just a tiny bit.  Every once and awhile I can feel very faint flutters.

Food cravings: Sugary cereal - fruit loops, kix, lucky charms, golden grahams.  Sweet chili Doritos.

Gender: Don't know yet, though I have my suspicions that you are a girl.

Labor signs: None

Belly button - in or out? Half way out this time.  I don't think it ever went back to normal after having Emerson.

What I miss: Having energy and actually wanting to eat foods.  I have been so sick for the past 8 weeks, but I think there is hope in sight soon!

What I am looking forward to: Finding out what we're having!

Milestones: Getting past the worst of my nausea.


No comments:

Post a Comment