Monday, August 16, 2010

Stopping and starting...

I'm going to stop...

...making friends with people who are unavailable
...always being the one to call, text, email or get in touch
...trying to please everyone and make everyone happy
...allowing people who have too much drama in their lives suck me in
...letting other people make me feel bad for their relationship issues
...opening up to people that only reject me a few years later

I'm going to start...

...making friends with people that have enough time for ME
...allowing other people to pursue me, get in touch with me, and show me that they are interested in what is going on in my life, not just theirs
...taking care of myself, my husband, and my family before my friends
...ridding myself of drama filled people
...encouraging other people to deal with their issues and not drag me into them
...letting people into my life that will love me unconditionally, no matter my slip ups



1 comment:

  1. Well said. I want to be a friend like that too. :0) Love you!

    ReplyDelete