Saturday, August 7, 2010

Summer Highlights of 2010...



I go back to work on Monday, which means summer is officially over!! It seems that each summer vacation is entirely different from the others. Layton asked me the other day how my summer was and as I think back on the last 10 weeks I would have to say that it was a pretty great summer. I feel like I did a lot and spent a lot of time with family and some great friends. Here are the highlights of my 2010 summer vacation along with some of my favorite pictures
taken this summer:

Our National Parks trip
Bodega Bay w/ our niece and nephew
Taking a photography class at REI
Reconciling w/ a friend after a year and a half
Lake Tahoe w/ Wedgeworth family
Taking a day hike in Big Basin
The 3 week marriage class I went to at BaysideKayaking w/ Sheley family
Our 9th anniversary trip to Healdsburg
Many dinner & movie dates w/ Hannah
Many lunch & pool dates w/ Jessica & Sarah

No comments:

Post a Comment