Wednesday, June 27, 2012

Week 26...

Not much has happened this past week.  I can tell that you are growing quite a bit because I am growing!  We had our 26 week check up yesterday and your heart beat sounded perfect.  I've gained about 11 lbs so far, which I'm happy about since my doctor said that most women double their weight gain in their 3rd trimester.  Speaking of 3rd trimester...I'm starting mine on Monday! I cannot believe how fast time is going.  We are in the process of working hard on getting your nursery ready for you.  I finished painting your dresser/changing table this past week and we got it up into your room.  It looks even more perfect than I expected!  Tonight your dad is going to spray paint the beads that will be used to make the abacus that will go on the wall above your changing table.  Today I will start working on painting your bookshelf to house the many books I have for you that I hope you will LOVE.  Your shelves will also be filled by our friends and family at my book themed baby shower!

I have been craving fruit!!  Mainly strawberries.  I have also craved the occasional cheese quesadilla.
You move quite a bit!  In fact, your dad and I lay in bed last night laughing so hard at how much you were moving around.  It is still quite shocking when you give me a good jab with your knee.

I love you sweet baby boy and cannot wait for October 1 when I finally get to see the face that I daydream about.

No comments:

Post a Comment