Tuesday, September 15, 2009

Friends

I've found that a lot of my daily blessings are my friends, my husband, or my family! Today's blessing is a friends...AGAIN!

It seems that I've had a really rough start to this school year. I've found myself often overwhelmed with the amount of classes that I have this year. More classes means more grading. I don't know how many teachers can say that they have friends that volunteer to come over and help with grading. I DO!!! I am so blessed by numerous friends that have helped me grade over the last few years. I had one friend that was supposed to come over tonight and help me grade but she couldn't make it, so I called Diane and she was more than willing to come over and help me! It's so amazing to have people in my life that are willing to shoulder some of my load.

Thank you Diane!!

No comments:

Post a Comment