Wednesday, September 2, 2009

It's been awhile...

and I only have a few minutes. Life has been crazy the last few weeks with school starting, getting my wallet stolen and having to deal with that, LIFE, getting ready to go out of town this weekend, etc. I am enjoying being busy again and having a schedule.
I don't have much to write about today except that I talked to my best friend on the phone today for about an hour. It's probably been over a month since we've talked because she just moved to from Denver to Dallas and she started a new job. Plus I started back up at work today. I was just thinking yesterday that I needed a good 2 hour conversation with her just t
o vent about LIFE and she called me today. Our plan is to talk tomorrow again for about another hour. I just love how talking to her, even though I know she's thousands of miles away, cheers me up...lifts my spirits...helps clear my head...just makes for a better day all-around. I am so blessed to have had such an amazing woman in my life for the last 17 years. We've had our ups and downs, but she is a true friend that I know will always be in my life.

I LOVE YOU ANNIE!!

No comments:

Post a Comment