Friday, September 11, 2009

How did I get so lucky?


Today's blessing is my AMAZING husband...YET AGAIN!!
When I got home from work today he informed me that he had bought me a little present. A few weeks ago my wallet was stolen and in it was a Starbucks gift card with about $50 left on it. So today he went and bought me a whole bunch of $5 Starbucks gift cards and he hid them all over the house for me find. I already have found 5 and he informs me that there are quite a few more to find. He said that every time I find one over the next few weeks that I should think of how much he loves me!

I decided that since he's been working SO HARD and SO MUCH this last week that I'd take him out on a date tonight. So I found a place in Placerville called Brick Oven Pub that has over 25 beers on tap. That equates to PURE BLISS for Layton :) We drove up the hill for a very yummy dinner!

After dinner we decided to read in bed and my AMAZING husband let me put a mud mask on his face. I promised no pictures, but I'm sure we looked cute laying next to each other in bed with mud masks on :)

I truly am blessed that I get to spend the rest of my life with someone that enjoys being with me. I know I lucky I am that I married someone that ENJOYS making me happy and in turn it makes me want to make him happy!

No comments:

Post a Comment