Thursday, November 26, 2009

Thanksgiving...

I had a GREAT day today! I slept in, got up and made us pumpkin pancakes, we went on a walk, and then we headed over to my parent's house for a VERY loud and fun Thanksgiving. Every year we go around and share what we're thankful for. This year Layton was thankful for his job! In a time where many people are unemployed and are struggling to make a living, we truly are blessed that he has remained busy! We are blessed that he continues to get work!!

I was thankful for, and today's blessing is...GROWTH! I truly am thankful for the growth that I know God has been allowing me to go through during the past year. I am thankful for the growth that I've seen in the relationships in my life. I am thankful for the growth that I am starting to see in who God truly wants me to be as a person. I am also thankful for the physical growth that God has brought into my life.

I am also thankful and truly blessed to call these wonderful people my FAMILY!!

No comments:

Post a Comment