Wednesday, November 11, 2009

What a beautiful day...


I was so excited to have today off. I've been getting so burnt out lately at work, that it was such a nice treat to have a day off in the middle of the week. Today was very busy, yet very relaxing at the same time

I slept in until 9:30. I guess I needed to catch up on my sleep. I started my morning off by enjoying my coffee w/ pumpkin spice creamer and my home made banana bread on the couch while I caught up on all of my recorded tv shows. Layton went and got me LaBou for lunch and then I lay in bed and read for awhile. I decided to get up and go for a little photo walk around my neighborhood. I've been admiring the GORGEOUS trees lately, so I just had to capture a few. After my walk I went to yoga w/ my sis-in-law and then I stopped by the chiropractor and picked up dinner at I Love Teriyaki on my way home. Now I'm just relaxing on the couch and gearing up for my last 2 days of work this week.

Today's highlight of the day and DEFINITELY today's blessing is that I got an email from a book publisher!! They're going to use one of my photos from when we were
in Chicago in a book about Chicago landmarks. They're going to juxtapose it against a photo of the same area in the 1940's! This is actually going to be my 2nd photo that is in a published book. I took a headshot for a friend awhile back that is going to be on the back of his book! I feel so blessed that God is allowing me to successful in my dream that I'm pursuing.

I had a great day and I'm looking forward to the two photo shoots that I'm doing this weekend.

No comments:

Post a Comment