Monday, January 25, 2010

Birthdays, bridal showers, and HOT date nights...

Once again...I had a very busy weekend. I found myself scheduling in a day this Saturday to "not make any plans!" Yes...I actually put that on my calendar. I have to schedule in time to not do anything. It's crazy, but when you have family with birthdays, friends having babies, family getting married, etc...what is one to do?!?

Friday started out with a family birthday celebration AGAIN!! We celebrated my beautiful niece's 8th birthday. I still can't believe that the precious little baby I watched being born is already 8 years old. I am so blessed and proud to have such an amazing little girl to call my niece. I can't wait to see what she becomes!
On Saturday I was blessed with the opportunity to celebrate with my new sister-in-law-to-be!! I love the fact that I truly do think of Margaret as one of my sisters. She is a beautiful person inside and out. I am so blessed and honored to have her in my life. I can't wait to see the amazing life that her and Colby are going to share together. The wedding is in only 26 days!!!
Later that evening, Layton and I went to one of our favorite little spots in Midtown called, Lucca. We hadn't been out on a date in awhile so we enjoyed a great evening of catching up and talking. I don't need to say again how blessed I am to get to spend every day of my life with him.

I truly enjoyed my busy and full weekend. It again reminds me of the many people that I am so blessed to be surrounded by.

No comments:

Post a Comment