2. Learn how to play Monopoly without the help of Layton
3. Learn how to crochet
4. Finish my scrapbook
5. Acquire a taste for tomatoes
6. Take a cooking class
7. Read "Great Expectations"
8. Read "Les Miserables"
9. Read the entire Bible
10. Take a photograph that I can proudly hang in my house
12. Play Blackjack in a casino
13. Take ballroom dancing lessons
14. Take a painting class and paint something good
15. Learn another language and actually use it
16. Visit Alcatraz
17. Hang-glide in San Fransisco
18. Start an herb garden and keep it alive
19. Go sailing
20. Start writing my book
21. Fly first class
22. Experience the beauty of the Grand Canyon
23. Live in Chicago, Boston, Italy, and Ireland
24. Scuba dive
25. Own a brand new red Lexus is250
26. Go back to Ireland and kiss the Blarney Stone
27. Start taking flying lessons
28. Overcome my fear of moths
29. Start my own organizing company, photography business and interior design business
30. Turn 30 gracefully
I heard a great quote from my yoga teacher last weekend..."There's no such thing as Try...there's only DO."
I AM GOING TO DO ALL OF THESE THINGS IN 2010!!! And I am going to trust in the Lord...no matter how unexpected or unreliable 2010 proves to be!