Sunday, November 6, 2011

Apple Hill...

Today marked my 2nd annual Apple Hill trip with my best friend. We like to hit up High Hill Ranch. She stayed the night last night at our house and we had our usual Sex and the City marathon. This morning we hit up Starbucks before starting our 2 hour drive. Apple Hill never lets me down. We shared a half a chicken for lunch, which is our tradition. Today's Apple Hill purchases included: apple donuts, an apple fritter, Christmas decorations, candles, apple cider, fudge, peppermint cocoa, and split pea soup. Until next year Apple Hill!

2 comments:

  1. I had so much fun! I love how we're making this our tradition. Love you :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I had fun too! It will be a great tradition for many years to come! Someday we can drag our kids along :)

    ReplyDelete