Friday, November 4, 2011

Playing dress up...

I got married 10 years ago and I don't really like my wedding photos because I was such a baby, that instead of looking gorgeous I merely looked cute and digital and artistic photography was unheard of in the wedding photography world. I've been tossing around the idea of getting photos done again in my wedding dress.

2 weeks ago I think I had pretty much the most fun that I've ever had. I got to play dress up again in my wedding dress! My amazingly talented sisters-in-law did my hair and makeup and the amazingly talented Tori Wible http://twiblephotography.com/ took my photos. I felt like a supermodel for 3 hours while we traipsed all around old Auburn and it was nice not having to worry about getting my dress wet or dirty since it's a decade old! I even had a cute little old guy and his friend taking photos of me.

We used old Auburn, the river with the Forest Lake Bridge in the background, a scary abandoned house, and a cool old barn as our backdrop. It was kind of scary wading through the river in my dress and climbing in a bathtub that looked like it had a tube from a crack pipe in it...but as you can see it paid off.

Here are a few sneak peeks. I'll probably put more up once I get the rest.

No comments:

Post a Comment