Wednesday, March 16, 2011

Life...

Once again this week I have been reminded just how short and fleeting life can be. It seems like I have been confronted with this thought quite a few times in the last year. My dad was diagnosed with prostate cancer, something which could have taken his life. My brother-in-law was in a serious motorcylce accident, something which could have taken his life. And now my sister-in-law is in a hospital bed in the ICU fighting against an illness that could take her life.

Life is so short. We do not know when our last day will be on this earth. We need to live life to its fullest and passionately love those around us for we do not know if we will see them again.

I love you Magen and I am trusting in the Lord for complete health and restoration to your body.

Psalm 121:7-8 says, "The Lord will keep you from all harm - He will watch over your life; the Lord will watch over your coming and going both now and forevermore."

No comments:

Post a Comment