Tuesday, September 11, 2012

37 weeks...

37 weeks down and only 3 to go!!  It doesn't even seem possible.  I have everything done that I can think of, now i just sit and wait...and go to doctors appointments.  I am going to the doctor once a week now until you decide to make your arrival.  I also have my last growth ultrasound this week to check on your growth and to check on the growth my tumors.  I am so interested to see how much they will estimate your weight to be.  At least I'll kind of have an idea of how big you might be.

Nothing much to report this week.  I am not dilated yet but you are extremely low.  When I was checked a week ago you were at a -1 station, which means your head is almost fully engaged in my pelvis.  Needless to say, that makes your mommy quite uncomfortable :)

I have gained 21 pounds total so far, which I am very happy with.

This week I plan on pre-addressing your birth announcement so that I don't have to do it after you're here.  Your aunt Hannah is going to design the announcement for me.  Other than that I'm just sitting around waiting for your to decide when you want to join us.

No comments:

Post a Comment