Tuesday, September 4, 2012

36 weeks...

36 weeks down and only 4 more to go!  This is actually happening.  In just a few short weeks I am going to be bringing you home, my son.  I still cannot believe it.  When we decided to embark on this journey in January I really didn't think it would happen so fast.  Now I sit here waiting for you to arrive, wondering what you will look like, and praying for the man that you will someday become.  I am so excited to embark on this new, crazy, exciting, and scary journey.

I am pretty much done with all of my "baby tasks."  Now all I can do is sit here and wait.  We installed your car seat this weekend so that you have a safe place to ride home.  I just need to go to the fire department this week to get it checked out.  I'm also waiting on my hospital pajamas that I ordered in the mail and then my hospital bag will be packed and ready to go.  I have my 36 week check-up today and the doctor is going to start checking to me to look at my progress.  We are also meeting with our doula tomorrow night to go over our birth plan and get that squared away.  I'm starting to get pretty uncomfortable as you drop lower and lower.  The urge to pee is pretty much constant now.  I sleep horribly and some nights your daddy goes and sleeps in the other room because I toss and turn so much.  I just keep reminding myself that all of this is worth it because I will get to meet you so soon.

I'm so ready to see you little man!

No comments:

Post a Comment