Tuesday, February 8, 2011

Making Your Marrige the Exception

This is the video of this last weekend's service at my church. It gives great advice about making your marriage last through an age of divorce!

I find it interesting that they bring up Facebook when I just blogged about it and decided to stop using it. I loved that Pastor Ray added an 11th commandment to the Bible...thou shalt not have any past relationship on your friend's list on Facebook. I deleted my ex-boyfriend from FB ages ago...THANK GOD :) I think it's interesting that people are friends on FB with past relationships or their spouses past relationships. It seems like you'd want to get as far away from that as possible.

Check it out!! It has some great stuff in it!!

http://www.baysideonline.com/22843/ray-carol-johnston-making-your-marriage-the-exception-2/

No comments:

Post a Comment