Wednesday, August 8, 2012

11 years...








On Sunday, I celebrated being married for 11 years.  Just saying that makes me feel so old.  We decided to take a 4 day trip to one of our favorite places, The Sea Ranch.  We combined our anniversary trip with our Babymoon and had such a relaxing time.  We rented a gorgeous house right on the bluff and spent 4 days napping, eating, playing games and talking.  It was an awesome way to celebrate 11 years of marriage and to enjoy one last vacation together as "just the 2 of us."  

Our 11 years have bee filled with...weddings...divorces...owning two houses......cancer...illnesss...surgery...2 puppies...moving and starting a new adventure in a new city...new jobs...difficulties at jobs...success...failure...Chicago...Boston...Cabo...Hawaii...The Grand Canyon...Yellowstone...The Tetons...Bodega Bay...Sea Ranch...becoming landlords...death...pregnancy...hiking adventures...disappointments...and lots and lots of crazy, amazing LOVE.  



I wouldn't change the last 11 years of my life for anything.  I didn't know what I was getting into when, as a 19 year old child, I chose to devote my life forever to another person.  Boy am I glad that I made that crazy decision.  I cannot wait to see what the next 11+ years hold for Layton and Jocelyn Wedgeworth, because I know that they are going to be full of AMAZING things!

No comments:

Post a Comment