Wednesday, August 8, 2012

An ode to my bro...



Yesterday my big brother hopped on a plain and flew across the Pacific Ocean to move to Maui.  Needless to say, this is not something that I'm particularly happy about.  My family has always been extremely close and it feels very weird knowing that he is so far away now.  It's very difficult not know when I will see him next and not knowing when he will get to meet his nephew.  However, I am very happy for this new adventure that he is starting.  You see, my brother has had some rough patches in life and needed a fresh start and I am so excited that he has the bravery and courage to start new.  He has a blank canvas waiting for him in Maui and I admire his bravery.  I have been so blessed to have such an amazing big brother.  I will admit, sometimes in high school having such an overbearing big brother got a little old, but I wouldn't change it for the world.  I know that no matter where he is in the world he will always be concerned about my safety and that he will always be thinking of me.  I love you Zachary!

No comments:

Post a Comment